Friday, January 14, 2011

Self Portrait- The Dark Side

  • My goals and intentions in this artwork were to capture as many lights and darks in my eye.
  • I spent the most ime working on my eye.
  • My piece is all about one of my eyes.
  • The most difficult challenge I had to face was drawin the nose in proportion to the eye.
  • I met that challenge by lining everything up straight up and down my face.
  • My piece really works on the right side of my face.
  • I have learned that I can make never ending shadows on my eye.
  • Farwell helped me and I learned to capture the eye.
  • I learned from steph and not to draw mascara.
  • If I had a do-over, I would include more of my face.
  • I feel best about my eye.

1 comment:

  1. You have made a very successful an interesting piece. you really found all kinds of shapes and tones and created a drawinfg based on careful observation not memory. Very hard work

    ReplyDelete